FUN > Skill is adult preparation
The par excellence ski: just the thing for right for wide open spaces, ambitious lines and huge emotions. Needs to be understood but is super- intuitive, very easy for 80% of freeriders.
Limited production to 20 pairs
for the 2020/2021 winter season.
- Sandwich construction.
- Seamless laminated longitudinal poplar and paulownia core from tip to tail.
- G10 fiber mount-plate with rubber anti-vibration strips in binding area for secure and robust fixing.
- Triaxial Fiberglass for torsion and unidirectional carbon fiber - Araldite epoxy resin reinforced matrix.
- HRC 48 steel edges - 2.2 x 2 mm, full perimeter anti-vibration rubber.
- P-Tex 5920 graphite sintered base (black).
- Topsheet icp 8210 0.3 dye sublimation.
- Wood ABS colored Sidewall.
- Aluminum tip and tail (profile)
|Sidecut||mm||145 - 114 - 134|